Little Precious Aina



For those who are wondering, Aina is my daughter. JK she's my niece. 
She's so precious hence the title. Such a good kid. (So far)
She's easy to manage and just a positive little human.

Aina has a father, which is my brother. And HAD a mother.
Her mother died on Aina's 47th day of living in outside her womb. Sad. 

Kak Salimah was so nice, had a beautiful personality and easy-going too.
Just imagine, your future without a mother :( Many have experienced it.
And Aina is one of themShe was just a baby. Deserved the love of a mother.

 Unfortunately, she couldn't.
Despite that, Aina has been living healthily in the world for the past 1.5 years. Alhamdulillah, all thanks to the Almighty. 

Being an aunt of hers, got me thinking...Somewhere near the future, Aina is going to wonder, how is it having an actual mother? Does she really need one?
And deep down in her heart, she must have wished, I wish I could see my birth-giver and wanting to know how is she really like.

*Bawling my eyes out*

Alhamdulillah I am currently blessed with two most awesome parents and 
so grateful for them. What would I do without 'em?!
If I were to re-write anyone's life, firstly give them great parents, and Inshaallah everything else follows-
Yourself, education, occupation, lifestyle to your soulmate.

But! I'm not God. Powerless and humane too. Just like anyone else.
So don't take our parents for granted. Appreciate while we still can.
Keep in mind, that some people are less fortunate than us okay?

Ohh! Onto my brother, he is tough guy. Strong-build and very chubby.
To be honest, I have never saw him cried before. I don't think anyone has.
When he lost Kak Salimah, that was the first time I ever saw him sobbed. 
Sad.

Sedangkan bf/gf breakup pun mental koyak. Melalak meroyan apa semua.
Apatah lagi kehilangan isteri tercinta.
Ohhh yeah they were married for less than a year.

Basically my brother celebrated his first ever wedding anniversary without
his wife. 

Brb.  *Bawling my eyes out part 2*

   My brother told us that Kak Salimah had already planned their anniversary.
Though I'm not so sure what the plan was (I forgot, RIP my memory),
she was thoughtful enough to think of that. Apparently, she didn't made it.
 Death came early for her. It came when she was 28 years old.
47 days after giving birth to Aina Nur Damia.
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون
If you happen to read it till the end, please pray for Kak Salimah
and your loved ones that passed away too. If that's too much,
then a simple Al-fatihah would do.

Thanks a lot.

So...when would be our turn to see the Creator?

Thanks for your time, Readers!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aidilfitri 2016

The Party Next Door

Eid Fever