Eid Fever

Assalamualaikum peeps

Someone is back with another post! Wa-what? 

Ramadan Kareem.....

It's been 25 days fasting for us muslims.
It's been great for me Alhamdulillah.
I've got the chance to fast with me fam bam.
& will insyaallah celebrate raya with them too.
Few days left till raya! So exciting!
I haven't continued my degree yet so that's why I'm tryna bond with them as much as possible.
I know as soon as I continue my studies I going to miss em so bad :'(

I'm sorry if my writing is improper. Whatever

Okay onto raya stuff.

I've been shopping lately. With some close friends of mine & sisters too.
It's fun shopping without my mum.
If you know her, 
She despise the waiting, choosing, surveying process (just shopping in general).
It makes her anxious and feels like she's about to poop her pants.
So the sooner you go home, the better, according to her. 
Hmmp. We so can't hangout together, mum.
Might as well stay at home.

So when I own this free time to shop with friends,

God! It feels so good.
I got all the time in the world.
Nobody rushing me or anything
This time I could dug in the pile of clothes as deep as I want.
Do whatever I freaking want in a mall.
It's up to me and only me 
I need a moment. *Tears of joy*
I've never felt so free.

So here are my finds for Raya 2016:-

1. Basic shawls (Padini)
2. Baju kurung moden (CalaQisya)
3. Black chunky heels (Mood Republik)
4. Black sling bag (Brands Outlet)
5. High-waisted jeans (Brands Outlet)
6. Sandal
7. Flats
8. Tote bag (For class)
9.Black flare-sleeve top.

All are very basic items just because I could use them in my classes too.  #cheapskate
Here comes the fun part! My dad was great enough to lend me his card.
Yup I'm shocked too ;')
The reason behind that is,
my parents and my bro went for umrah during this holy month.
It was meant to be for my food expenses and necessities.
Apparently, your home girl  bought a fortune
Damage was done.
RIP dad's card muahahaha
Now the sad news...
The card was already handed over back to dad.
But i got some saved! Muahahhahhahhaha

Anyway

Happy becoming eid to muslims!  Yayyyyy
Non-muslims? You can celebrate too :)
That will be all

Thanks for your time, Readers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aidilfitri 2016

The Party Next Door